PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome to Marien Mae Bridal Boutique & Events, if you haven't had a chance to stop by or check out the website http://www.marienmae.com/ ...You Should!  Of course, I'm going to be biased because, I am so proud of the Owner, Amanda for creating this boutique AND because I get to be a part of it as a Wedding Coordinator and love every minute, but now you get to be a part of it TOO!  By following, my blog you'll learn all the latest wedding ideas, that I spend hours looking at.  I'll update my fav. blogs regularly, and help you find great bargins ;-) Here's a peek into Marien Mae's Bridal Boutique. Photos by Phil McConville of McConville Studio!


She even has Childrens clothes =Love them!



Amazing sashes, hair pieces, jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment