PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

Let's start blogging!

I apologize this post wasn't up sooner, but last week was not the week for me to sit down and start blogging about beautiful brides and the newest trends for weddings.  I was sick and the outcome would have been one crazy mess. 
But now... it's Monday, I'm feeling better, recharged and ready to write :)

Welcome to {our blog}.

I'd like to start out by finding out what YOU want to read about!  There's already so many blogs out there, and my goal is to make this one especially helpful for some of our local brides and hopefully get bigger and expand over time.  So let [Me] know what I can research for you! 

I'll start to incorporate some giveaway[s] for our readers and feature real weddings we've had the opportunity to work on.  Between Amanda and I, we've seen some awsome *stuff* for weddings, showers, bachelorette parties and more. 

Check out the WEBsite and our FACE[book] at the top of the page to learn more about {US} 

Coming Soon!!!
-"It's not all Black and White" Fall 2010/Spring 2011 wedding color trends

No comments:

Post a Comment