PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I apologize for the lack of post this last week!  I was sorta-kinda busy throwing a suprise 30th birthday party for my husband at our house :) Did I pull it off?...... YES!!  It was a big success and I'm so grateful that we have amazing friends & family who helped keep it a secret and bring food, prep food, mow the grass ;-) and watch the little ones as it all came together in a matter of 1.5 hours.  My house went from looking like an ordinary-not-a lot going on afternoon to a fun and upbeat "Golfing with Margaritas" 30th Birthday Bash!   Thanks to all who came, you are truely what MADE the party!  Check out the photos below!






 


The Margarita Table

 
 



The Birthday Boy ;)
Cookie Cake - Great American Cookie
Personalized paper goods- intriguedesignstudio on Etsy
Other Paper goods/Decor- Hobby Lobby & Target

No comments:

Post a Comment