PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

The TomKat Studio...One Word..."LOVE"



I love weddings, I love cute blogs, I love parties, and I love custom printables...
and I love, love, love The TomKat Studio!
When I first started planning my daughters 1st birthday party, I searched the web for adorable ideas and cute themes that I could impliment or at least be inspired by to bring the crafty person out of me and to the {table} for a memorable event.  This is when I stumbled upon so many amazing etsy shops, creative designers, and blogs I couldn't believe I didn't know about yet.  One shop that became an quick favorite was  The TomKat Studio !
I've been anxiously awaiting highlighting her etsy shop and blog, but then when I saw her {Cupcake Monday} Post today, http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/cupcake-monday-owl-love-you-forever-event/ I felt the time was right to give this lady her own props for  A.) Being an amazing designer who I just wish I had a tiny bit of the talent she has, and for being part of such an awsome event and charity that I fully support- the Owl Love You Forever  an organization that helps women who give birth to stillborn babies. 

Kim Stoegbauer and her team create party printables that are unbelievable, and offer fun, fresh, and inspiring decorating and crafting ideas on The TomKat Studio blog.  The details and color are always impressive and are ALWAYS making me want to see more ;-)

"Her designs have fueled the printable party trend."  She has been featured on several well known blogs, in magazines, on radio stations, and websites such as: MarthaStewart.com
HGTV.com ,Celebrate Magazine ,Hostess With The Mostess (www.hostessblog.com)
Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas (http://www.amyatlas.com/) just to name a few. 

The best part is...she is now offering her designs as "DIY' printables!!!!! So checkout her etsy shop for your next event and follow her blog or find her on facebook for fabulous giveaways and inspiring ideas or just a fun read ;-)

http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/




PRINTABLE Fancy Labels - Cherry Picnic Party Collection - The TomKat Studio

PRINTABLE FULL COLLECTION- Glamour Girl in Paris Party Collection - The TomKat Studio

PRINTABLE 4 INCH PARTY CIRCLES - Bubble Gum Birthday Party Collection - The TomKat Studio

PRINTABLE INVITATION DESIGN - Nautical Crab Birthday Party Collection - DIY by The TomKat Studio

PRINTABLE INVITATIONS Top Layer and Stripe Paper for Lollipop Party Invitations BOY - The TomKat Studio

PRINTABLE Invitation Designs - Yellow & Gray Party Collection - The TomKat Studio
PRINTABLE Favor Tags - Yellow & Gray Party Collection - The TomKat Studio

PRINTABLE Custom Thank You Pennant Banner - The TomKat Studio

PRINTABLE FULL COLLECTION - Fairy Garden Birthday Party - The TomKat Studio



1 comment: