PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{It's November}



I seriously can not believe it's November already.
 Summer and early fall went so fast.
It seems November can be a very tricky month to bring together a wedding.  There is such unpredictability with the weather, families are usually making travel plans, and it seems that Christmas decor is placed out in the stores sooner and sooner every year.  I always question myself, if I should leave my pumpkins and fall foilege decor up in the house because I can't decide if pumpkins represent Halloween or if they are simply a part of fall.  So, as I was doing my own little searching- I thought I'd share with you some inspirational ideas for if you do find yourself planning a November wedding and your looking for ways to incorporate color, decor, and design.









 


Wedding Planners Tip: Many times, local reception sites and other vendors lower their costs because it is getting into the slower season of the wedding industry. This is the perfect opportunity for you to take advantage and either save a little bit of money or add-on that sweets table you were wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment