PhotobucketHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomePhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

{Hair Accessories for the littles}

My Daugter Lia get's to be a flower girl next month in my Brother-in-law's wedding!  I love this because I have a *reason* to make my tom - boy little princess into a dainty little flower girl, dress and all! She no longer rips every barrette, headband or bow out that I place in her head.  Not sure if she grew out of it, or accepted the fact that I was going to keep putting them in till she stopped taking them out...either way "mommy won" ;) Now...for the upcoming wedding, she will be wearing a white flower girl dress, but the Bride and I wanted her to have something fun to wear in her hair that she can wear again and again.  Most frilly white flower headbands you see around Easter time, just don't get reused- so I'm talking Yellow with white polka dots, maybe a little bling, and a rosette or flower to top that baby off!  Why not?!? it's going to compliment those ring bearer pillows that are being custom made with yellow and white polka dots.  Hint..Hint..this is a great way to add color to pieces of your ceremony without making it look ridiculous and flashy.  I can't wait to see the final product!
At Marien Mae Bridal Boutique we are thrilled to have awesome designers who have their hair accessories for purchase at the shop, as well as doing custom designs. Check out these fun and noteworthy pieces.  You can't go wrong, so if you don't see anything you like or have an idea in mind and want to create it but NOT really "Create it" you can be a part of the design process, place your custom order and squeal with excitement when those pictures get taken and your little girl looks "oh-so-sweet"!





Photos by McConville Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment